Everybody Dance delivers a high-energy dance experience set to a soundtrack of 40 chart-topping party hits including Usher’s ‘OMG;’ ‘Party Rock Anthem’ by LMFAO; and ‘Barbra Streisand’ by Duck Sauce; that feature the original artist’s music videos. Using the PlayStation Move motion controller and PlayStation Eye camera to track and score moves; players can test their dancing skills with three difficulty levels; each featuring unique routines for every track produced by world-renowned choreographers. Everybody Dance allows players to hit the floor solo style; team up with a second player for a cooperative Partner Routine; challenge a friend to a competitive Dance Battle or use the Party Play mode where up to 20 players can go head-to-head for the ultimate dance-off. Players can also use Everybody Dance’s Dance Class feature to improve their skills through detailed routine breakdowns and then take their game to the next level by developing original choreography using the Dance Creator feature.
- 40 Hot Tracks – Everybody Dance features 40 top-selling party tracks from artists including Usher LMFAO and Duck Sauce set against the backdrop of their original music videos. New tracks will also be available for download via PlayStation®Network.
- Three Challenge Levels – Anyone can get in on the action choosing from easy medium and hard routines. For another fun challenge dancers can hit the floor with a second player for a competitive Dance Battle or team up with a friend for a cooperative Partner Routine.
- Party Play – With Everybody Dance’s Party Play mode up to 20 players can create profiles and go head-to-head in an epic dance-off. Dancers’ scores will be recorded to prove whose moves reign supreme.
- Capture and Share Performances – Utilizing the PlayStation Eye camera players can record and play back their performances. Players can even share their best moves with fellow dancers around the world by uploading their performances to everybodydancegame.com and sending links to their Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Dance Class – With the tutorial Dance Class feature players can learn how to master any routine by practicing choreography in small easy to learn sections.
- Dance Creator – Everybody Dance’s innovative Dance Creator feature allows players to create custom dance routines which they can use to challenge their friends in local play.