The Shoot is a first-person oriented shooter game for PlayStation 3 that uses the PlayStation Move controller and the PlayStation Eye peripheral to create a unique motion-controlled arcade gaming experience. Set amidst a movie-themed game setting; players use a single PlayStation Move controller to target appropriately movie-themed enemies and to interact with the gameworld; while the PlayStation Eye camera monitors their location for enemies bent on returning fire of their own. Additional features include two-player support 480p and 720p HD video support and more.
- First-person orientated arcade shooter featuring motion controller based gunplay utilizing the combination of the PlayStation Motion controller and the PlayStation Eye camera peripheral.
- Powerful special attacks such as Rampage Showtime and Shockwave that allow players to wreck havoc on action movie sets that fill the game.
- Highly destructible environments that can be shot away to expose enemies secret power-ups bonus items and deleted scenes.
- 5 themed movie sets including Haunted House Party Outlaws Robot Rebellion Deep Perils and The Mob.
- Multiplayer game support for up to two players.