Welcome back baseball fans; to the second year of the only college baseball game to market. EA SPORTS; brand of the best gameplay engine around; and continuing to innovate the way Baseball is played in a video game is proud to announce MVP 07 NCAA Baseball for the Sony PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system.
To continue on with innovation in the realm of sports video games MVP 07 NCAA Baseball from the EA Sports brand will change the way you deliver a pitch. Rock and Fire pitching will utilize the right analog stick giving the user an unprecedented realistic feel. Whether it is a quick throw to avoid base runners from stealing or a full wind up to smoke the ball past the batter button mashing is now a thing of the past.
This year promises to bring the most authentic college experience to NCAA baseball. With the inclusion of new stadiums conferences and teams as well as authentic team fight songs users will be able to enjoy the college baseball experience as if they were watching the game live. If that isn’t enough the game will even feature the famous RBI girls Arkansas’ baseball cheerleaders.
- Rock and Fire Pitching – All-new Rock and Fire pitching will change the way users play baseball video games forever. By pulling back on the analog stick to wind up your throw and following through to deliver the heat Rock and Fire pitching gives the user unprecedented control and feel when blowing one by the batter.
- True NCAA Authenticity – Feel as if you are sitting in Rosenblatt stadium for a live game as you embark upon your journey to Omaha home to the College World Series. Listen to your favorite team’s fight song while battling a rival school. With an increase in the number of school teams and conferences as well as more authentic ballparks including Arkansas’ Charlie Baum Stadium home of the famous Arkansas RBI girls become immersed into a true authentic college baseball experience.
- Deep Customization – From custom rosters to an enhanced creation zone gamers can go ahead and create the dream team of their choice.
- Crank up the depth of your pitching staff or give your hitters big bats. Custom rosters now enable users to compete with any team regardless of ratings. The Road to Omaha just got a little easier.
- Load and Fire Batting – Back by popular demand last year’s batting innovation will continue to deliver upon a realistic experience behind the plate. Take control of the momentum of your bat as you command the right analog stick to power your swing. Take aim for the wall or punch a line drive through the gap as your embark upon your journey to win the College World Series.
- ESPN Integration – MVP 07 NCAA Baseball will continue to deliver upon EA’s partnership with ESPN. Stay up to date with the world of sports with the real time ESPN Ticker. With constant radio updates every 20 minutes and live news from ESPN.com users will stay in touch with their favorite teams and sports from the worldwide leader in sports entertainment.
- ESPN Authentic Commentating – True to College Baseball top ESPN announcers Mike Patrick and two-time All-American pitcher Kyle Peterson are back for yet another season behind the microphone in MVP 07 NCAA Baseball.
- Mini Games – Whether in between seasons in Dynasty Mode or wanting to perfect this year’s new innovation Rock and Fire pitching try your hand at one of several Mini Games offered this year. With a total of 6 mini games there is sure to be something to please everyone.