For the first time ever Harry Potter fans will be able to experience the magic of Harry’s first year at Hogwarts™ with next-generation graphics and updated gameplay in the Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone game.
Continuing the successful game design style first used in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets the graphics and gameplay for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone—previously available for the PlayStation game console PC Game Boy(r) Advance and Game Boy Color—are updated for next-generation consoles for an even richer experience in Hogwarts year one. Making the most of new technology the locations in and around Hogwarts and Diagon Alley™ are displayed in spectacular 3D graphics.
Players take on the role of Harry Potter as he arrives for his first year at Hogwarts and embarks on a journey to unravel the mystery of the Sorcerer’s Stone. An adventure full of fun and magic Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone allows players to explore a variety of multi-layered 3D environments. The game includes encounters with many of the characters familiar to readers of the fiction including Harry’s best friends Ron Weasley™ and Hermione Granger™ Rubeus Hagrid™ Professor Dumbledore™ and Harry’s nemesis Draco Malfoy™.
- Based on the same fiction as the Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone book film and original game this single-player game has new features spells and creatures
- Gamers encounter strange new creatures such as the Venemous Tentacula Devil’s Snare and Mutated Gytrash
- Wizarding powers are now enhanced with the Spongify spell challenge
- Players can explore exciting new locations in and around Hogwarts and Diagon Alley such as Hagrid’s Garden Ollivanders Wand Shop the Library restricted section and more
- New ending to the game adds an entirely different twist … prepare for an all-new climactic showdown with the dreaded You-Know-Who!
- Fast loading times for game levels
- Next generation 3D graphics magnificently showcase Harry Potter’s world
- Fully navigable 3D environments
- Stealth-based gameplay allows players to sneak around avoiding unpleasant encounters and unwanted guests
- Interact with unforgettable characters from J.K. Rowling’s magical world
- Four key types of obstacles and challenges: physical obstacles stealth objectives and confrontations
- Environments change as time passes while stair cases move and classrooms relocate