Fearless beat cop; Jack Slate is back in a hardboiled action adventure that blends the best of Hollywood cinematic style with Hong Kong inspired action. For the first time; Dead to Rights goes mobile; bringing its high octane brand of gritty noir action onto the Sony PSP. Featuring a new storyline; as well as new moves; weapons; and features; Dead to Rights is packed with action. Someone has kidnapped an essential informant in a high profile investigation of an untouchable crime lord called; Whisper. Jack; and his trusted K-9 partner; Shadow return to navigate the corrupt underworld of Grant City and go bullet-to-bullet with an army of hostile gang members to rescue the lost informant before it’s too late.
- Dead to Rights has gone mobile! – Gritty beat cop Jack Slate is back in an all-new hardboiled action adventure for the Sony PSP
- High-adrenaline gameplay cutting-edge graphics intricate level design special effects 3-D audio design and sophisticated enemy AI push the limits of Sony PSP technology
- New immersive storyline new weapons new lethal disarms new hardware – Dead to Rights style!
- Trusty dog Shadow returns! – Send Shadow in to wrestle enemies to the ground and finish the attack
- Go head-to-head with your friends – wireless multiplayer DeathMatch gameplay adds hours of replay value
- The perfect mix of mayhem! – Slow-motion choreographed dives hardcore melee fighting devastating disarms and super slick kill moves
- Advanced camera system – takes full advantage of the PSP widescreen allowing players to simultaneously track multiple enemies.