In Capcom vs. SNK 2: EO; two monster corporations are at war. To settle the score a massive martial arts event is arranged to eliminate all conflicts between the two parties. Many of the world’s most famous warriors have joined and the public is crazy with anticipation. Join 44 brawlers from Capcom’s legendary Street Fighter and SNK’s world renowned King of Fighters series as they fight for universal domination. This is the ultimate collision of strength and power.
- EO for ‘Extreme Offense’ — Players have instant access to devastating special and super moves at the touch of the C stick control.
- Multiple Game Modes — The game offers six modes of play including arcade mode versus mode survival mode training mode and color edit mode.
- Over 40 characters from world famous Capcom and SNK franchises such as Street Fighter Final Fight Darkstalkers Fatal Fury Samurai Shodown and King of Fighters.
- Two control modes to make the game accessible for both the novice and experienced player:
- – GC-Ism – allows the player to push the C Stick in a direction to execute special and super moves. This feature also automatically blocks for the player and determines the strength of an attack based on how hard the L and R buttons are pressed.
- – AC-Ism – is the control mode for the experienced fighter as light medium and hard attacks are mapped to the GameCube controller buttons.