Music fans can now take their whole band and play their favorite music on the road anytime; anywhere with Band Hero for the Nintendo DS Lite. Band Hero takes the fun of social gaming beyond the living room and allows families and friends to play together as a band with the DS Lites’ built in microphone; the brand new innovative Drum Grip that gives players the ability to lay down beats on their DS Lite; and the signature Guitar Hero Guitar Grip guitar gameplay. This cooperative; family-friendly addition to the Guitar Hero series boasts the biggest set list for a Nintendo DS music game to date and is comprised of some of the hottest tracks from music’s most popular artists including: Blink-182; Avril Lavigne; The Killers KT Tunstall and Fall Out Boy.
- Join The Rock Star Party – With the addition of drums and vocals Band Hero is set to take center stage as the ultimate on-the-go music experience. Utilizing an all new Drum Grip the DS’ built in microphone and the popular Guitar Hero Guitar Grip™ players can strum drum and wail with up to four family and friends in the most social full band handheld experience ever.
- The Hottest Set List Around – Band Hero turns up the heat with a set list packed with songs from some of the hottest bands and artists in popular music including Blink-182 Avril Lavigne The Killers KT Tunstall and Fall Out Boy. With 30 master tracks the ability to create your own set list and play any song right from the start Band Hero is set to deliver the most expansive music offering comprised of the most fun-to-play music for a handheld music game to date.
- Appearances Are Everything – Players can get ready to design their rocker to reflect their own unique style with the new Rockstar Editor. As players join together with friends to play as a full band their rockers will stand out with customizable outfits accessories and themes.
- Learn To Rock Like The Best – Whether players are brand new to Guitar Hero’s gameplay or seasoned veterans Band Hero encourages players to try and rock out at harder difficulty levels thanks to the new No Fail mode Players can hone their skills while still able to complete the song no matter how they perform.
- It’s All Part Of The Performance – In Band Hero players can accelerate their gameplay even further by performing Stage Stunts which are sporadic mini-games that can reward players with star power and a score multipliers or sets them back with a lowered rock meter and missed points depending on their success. Stage stunts also promote teamwork in co-op modes and can be used to slam opponents in multiplayer challenges.
- Bring Home The Awards – To further enhance the overall non linear gameplay experience players can complete challenges such as accomplish a 100-note streaks or earn a gold star on guitar to unlock more than 200 different awards that will yield titles cash and parts to use in the Rockstar Editor.
- Give The Fans What They Want! – When a player connects wirelessly from their Nintendo DS Lite to the Wii version of Band Hero they will receive exclusive Fan Request challenges that will grant unique rewards.