A.O.T. 2 delves deeply into the fascinatingnarrative of Attack on Titans second season and offers players exhilarating action and new challenges as it introduces the newly improved omni-directional mobility gear offering advanced freedom of movement and targeting precision to counter enhanced Titan movements.
Players will be able to try their new moves against these fearsome Titans as they control characters from a Titan-sized roster! Outside of battle they will be able to deepen their relationships with their fellow squad-mates while gaining greater insight into life within the walls thanks to more advanced RPG elements.
- An even more faithful recreation of the Attack on Titan world. Fear the more realistic Titans and enjoy the evolved action system for more versatility.
- More versatile omni-directional action!With the introduction of the newly improved omni-directional mobility gear players will have greater freedom of movement and precision targeting to counter enhanced Titan movement increasing versatility and providing new challenges.
- Evolved Titan action for deeper battles!Through an increased variety in Titan behavior to closely resemble the anime and comics deadlier Titans will now provide a more thrilling battle experience.
- Experience the Season 2 story of the anime!Based on Season 2 of the anime players will be able to immerse themselves in the world of Attack on Titan in greater detail. Additionally players can also enjoy untold original stories supervised by series creator Hajime Isayama.
- Deepen relationships with familiar characters!In addition to an enhanced action the game system has also been improved to shed light on the relationships between the characters. Various characters will show sides previously never seen before.
- ‘Town Life’ sections provide a brief respite for the characters wherein they can enjoy ordinary life in-between battles. Players can use this time to develop relationships or to train an prepare for their next expedition. Not only for story progression ‘Town Life’ sections give players the chance to converse with companions and challenge missions that explore side stories and increase your fighting strength