187 Ride or Die features the voices and likenesses of rising young actors including Larenz Tate (Menace II Society; Ray); Noel Gugliemi (Training Day; The Fast and the Furious); and Guerilla Black. 187 Ride or Die tells the story of a reluctant urban hero named Buck (L. Tate); a young man living a thug’s life seething with money; fast cars and beautiful women – with danger lurking around every corner. Set in the underworld of Los Angeles; Buck must defend the territory of his mentor Dupree (G. Black) from a menacing nemesis and his gang of bandit roughriders; led by Cortez (N. Gugliemi); who are determined to take control of the streets.
- Adrenaline-Pumping Combat-Racing Action: Put your pedal to the metal as you literally blow your opponent away in non-stop; intense and unique combat-racing action intensified with replay and slow-motion camera effects; and spectacular blur and filter effects.
- Pimpin’ Rides: Select from a number of unique vehicles ranging from vintage roadsters to modern muscle cars in your quest to rule the streets.
- Strapped to the Nines: Put your hand on the pump and take out the opposition with numerous weapons; including an array of pistols; shotguns; and much more.
- Endless Replay Value: Several different game modes including single player Death Race; Cop Chase and Assassination. Or battle with your friends on PlayStation® 2 online; Xbox® Live™ and PC online.
- Loaded Cast and Production: Features the voices and likenesses of rising young stars such as Larenz Tate (Menace II Society); Noel G (Training Day) and Guerilla Black. Developed by a talented production team that includes Director Ali Kojori (who also collaborated on Def Jam Vandetta; NBA Street; Fight Night; Need for Speed) alongside Creative Director Matty Rich (Straight Out of Brooklyn; The Inkwell).
- Exclusive Music Soundtrack: Banging hip-hop soundtrack produced exclusively for 187 Ride or Die.